Incident and Crisis Management
Incident Management is the process of identifying, categorizing, investigating, correcting and preventing recurrence of potentially disruptive incidents.
- Designing and Developing Incident Management System
- Introduction to Crisis Management
- Incident Management
- Crisis Management Team Building
- Media and Crisis Communications
- Crisis Management Centers – design and operation
- Large Scale Exercise – design, delivery, review
- On Scene Commanding
- Auditing Incident Management System
- Managing Crisis at Oil and Gas Sector
- Aviation Crisis Management programs
More Incident and Crisis Management programs can be tailored for your specific organizational needs. We work with different organizations from government bodies, new enterprises and large organizations at all sectors.