Business Continuity Management
Business continuity management(BCM) is a framework for identifying an organization’s risk of exposure to internal and external threats.
The goal of BCM is to provide the organization with the ability to effectively respond to threats such as natural disasters or data breaches and protect the business interests of the organization. BCM includes disaster recovery, business recovery, crisis management, incident management, emergency management and contingency planning.
Our Business Continuity Management programs include:
- Business Continuity Management Fundamentals
- Business Continuity Management Coordination
- Implementing ISO 22301
- Business Impact Analysis
- Business Continuity Plans
- Auditing Business Continuity Management System
- Exercising Business Continuity Plans
- IT Disaster Recovery Plans
- Supply Chain Business Continuity Plans
More BCM programs can be tailored for your specific organizational needs. We work with different organizations from government bodies, new enterprises and large organizations at all sectors